The Propane Fire Pit Program will launch soon and registration will be available at that time.
In an effort to ensure that all 1000 available discounts are used by the program deadline, the vouchers are honored on a first come first served basis and/or will expire in two weeks. Receipt of a voucher does not guarantee that it will be honored by Home Depot if all 1000 vouchers have already been redeemed. Once the voucher limit is reached, the program will end and Home Depot will not honor any further vouchers.
Propane Fire Pit Program
In Maricopa County, a combination of wood burning and stagnant weather conditions can create poor air quality during the winter season. In an effort to reduce smoke produced by outdoor wood burning fire pits, the Maricopa County Air Quality Department has created a Propane Fire Pit Program in partnership with the Arizona Propane Gas Association, the Propane Education & Research Council, and Home Depot.
How the Program Works
- Sign up by clicking the link below and completing the application form.
- If you received a registration confirmation email, then you are registered. There is no need to contact us to verify your place on the wait list.
- A limited number of vouchers will be released on a weekly basis. Please note there may be a wait list from the time of application to the time a voucher is released.
- Please add NO-REPLY@FORMSTACK.COM to your email safe sender list.
- Once issued, vouchers will expire in two weeks.
- Expired vouchers cannot be reissued. You must re-register for the program using a different email address.
- When issued, you will receive a $75 voucher via email. Present the voucher or voucher email on your mobile device to the Service Desk at a participating Home Depot store for any in-store or online model (In-store purchase required). Online models must be ordered in person at a participating Home Depot store.
- Review available models HERE.
- Vouchers can only be used for outdoor propane fire pits. Propane heaters are not part of this program.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
The program is available to all Maricopa County residents. Limit of 1 voucher per household every three years.
602-372-WOOD | email@example.com