Up in the Air: an Air Pollution Education Program for Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
Our program provides elementary educators with inquiry-based, hands-on air pollution lessons for grades K-2 and 3-5.
Each unit includes:
- Lesson plans aligned to current Arizona academic standards for science, English/language arts, math and social studies
- Essential questions to focus student learning
- Key vocabulary
- Detailed instructions for each investigation
- Blackline masters for all lab sheets and assessments
- Links to websites, videos and other online tools
- Digital lessons for interactive SMART boards
Resource kits with all required materials are available for check-out at no cost.
Contact Education Outreach Coordinator: JennyFrank@mail.maricopa.gov ; 602-506-6355.
COMING SOON: Middle School Curriculum