About the Clean Air Make More Program
This press room is designed to provide news and information about what we are proud to do each and every day: encourage residents and businesses in Maricopa County to take simple actions to clean the air we breathe. Here, you will find recent press releases issued by the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, information about the Clean Air Make More initiative and upcoming events.
Please direct any media inquiries to Clean Air Make More.
- Permitting Essentials Brown Bag and Open House
Permitting information presented in an interactive environment.
- ADEQ Promotes Video Contest for Winter Outreach Campaign
Arizona Department of Environmental Quality Uses ‘No Burn Man’ as Central Character to Promote Video Contest in Support of Winter Outreach Campaign
- Air Quality Accepts Annual Fees Online
Maricopa County Air Quality Department continues to improve customer service.
- Air Quality Permit Compliance Assistance Seminar
Register today. June 25, 1-Day Seminar.
- Permitting Open House
Air Quality Department assists public with permitting process.
- Fact Sheet Regarding MAG's 5% Dust Plan and Quotes
Follow-up facts and quotes regarding the EPA's approval of the 5% dust plan.
- EPA Approves Maricopa County 5% Dust Plan
Environmental Protection Agency Approves Maricopa County’s 5 percent dust plan. Maricopa County now meets the federal dust standards for the first time since 1970.
- 310 Dust Training to be held at Glendale Community College
Department offers additional Air Quality Rule 310 Dust Training classes to be held at Glendale Community College Main Campus.