About the Clean Air Make More Program
This press room is designed to provide news and information about what we are proud to do each and every day: encourage residents and businesses in Maricopa County to take simple actions to clean the air we breathe. Here, you will find recent press releases issued by the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, information about the Clean Air Make More initiative and upcoming events.
Please direct any media inquiries to Clean Air Make More.
- Brown Bag – The Basics of Compliance and Inspections
The basics of compliance and inspection information presented in an interactive environment.
- Ozone Season Begins April 1
April marks the beginning of ‘Ozone Season’ in Maricopa County
- Brown Bag – The Basics of Performance Tests
Air quality information presented in an interactive environment.
- Additional Air Quality Dust Training held at new location
Department offers additional Air Quality Dust Training classes to be held at new location.
- Permitting Open House
Air Quality Department assists public with permitting process.
- Brown Bag – Grid Bike Share Program
Grid Bike Share program information presented in an interactive environment.
- County Services Now Available at Phoenix City Hall
Grand Opening on February 3.
- Emissions Inventory Public Review Draft Released
Document details sources of ozone precursor emissions within Maricopa County; public workshop to be held February 14