About the Clean Air Make More Program
This press room is designed to provide news and information about what we are proud to do each and every day: encourage residents and businesses in Maricopa County to take simple actions to clean the air we breathe. Here, you will find recent press releases issued by the Maricopa County Air Quality Department, information about the Clean Air Make More initiative and upcoming events.
Please direct any media inquiries to Clean Air Make More.
- Brown Bag – Grid Bike Share Program
Grid Bike Share program information presented in an interactive environment.
- County Services Now Available at Phoenix City Hall
Grand Opening on February 3.
- Emissions Inventory Public Review Draft Released
Document details sources of ozone precursor emissions within Maricopa County; public workshop to be held February 14
- Permitting Open House
Air Quality Department assists public with permitting process.
- EPA Proposes to Approve Maricopa County's 5 Percent Plan
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today proposed to approve the air quality 5% plan.
- ‘No Burn Day' Campaign kicks off with Press Event
‘No Burn Day? Don’t Burn Wood!’ Campaign in Maricopa County Kicks Off with Press Event.
- Press Conference Thursday, Dec.12 on No Burn Campaign
Press Conference Thursday to Announce Start of “No Burn” Campaign in Maricopa County.
- Brown Bag – Woodburning restrictions in Maricopa County
More info on No Burn Days; fireplace and woodburning restrictions in Maricopa County